Piggyback Scope Mounting Kits
Our Piggyback Scope Mounting Kits have everything needed to
mount a piggyback scope on your Scope. Each kit comes with a
mounting rail, two cradle rings with flat point nylon three-point
adjustment screws, and all necessary hardware for installation.
No drilling, just install the rail into existing holes on the OTA
with the supplied stainless steel hardware and allen wrench.
The cradle rings hinge open, allowing the piggyback scope to
be removed and re-mounted without disturbing the centering
Measure your piggyback scope tube diameter and specify the
next larger size of three-point cradle rings. Cradle rings are
available with three point screws in sizes: 3.0", 3.5", 4.0", 4.6",
5.3", 5.5" and 5.7".
Piggyback Mounting Rails are available for:
* RCX400 10", 12" and 14" (with expansion hardware)
* LX90 8", 7-16" LX200-GPS & LX200, LX10, LX50
* C8, C9.25, C11, N11, CM1100, C14, Intes MK-67 - - Celestron 8" OTA Warning!
* LXD55 with 24 cm hole spacing (Not AR5) - - Celestron 9.25" OTA Warning!
* Dobs and Newts - 24" rail
Click on image to enlarge:
- One mounting rail, two three-point cradle rings and all required hardware
- Specify the next larger ring size larger than your piggyback scope tube diameter.
<== Click this box!
Prices include shipping in the USA!
Specify telescope type and size when ordering!
- - Celestron 8" OTA Warning!
- - Celestron 9.25" OTA Warning!
Celestron 8" OTA Warning is Here!
Celestron 9.25" OTA Warning is Here!
Counterweight Kits Are Here!
More Mounting Rails and Accessories Are Here!
Example Piggyback Mountings
Mounting Rings Sizes Database